Redmi Note 8 - WHAT DID THEY DO!

Redmi Note 8 - WHAT DID THEY DO!

Hi, guys, it's AYUSH  from ayushcreative good to see you guys again and I'm here today with a series of quick take or I like to call them ayushcreative status updates on some of the phones I've been testing and first up on the list is the redmi note 8 now.

150 US dollar phone

I got this phone one week ago how is it doing after one week guys this is the best sub 150 US dollar phone I have ever used from design the display performance battery life in that beautiful 48 megapixel camera which now correction is a Samsung sensor but it's still performing really well a quad camera array on this phone it just hits all those points that I think make it an amazing sub 150 US dollar entry-level phone so instead of kind of you know doing deep dive here I really just want to answer some of the questions you guys have been thrown to me so question number one is tell me about the coms of this phone most importantly does this have NFC and I hate to break it to you guys but the answer is no it does not and this is where it would show up actually if it did have NFC and so that is actually one of the positive things of the redmi note 8 Pro which I have right here and I'll show you guys where NFC would have shown up there you go and the redmi not a pro guys I know you think I hate this phone but for all the stuff all the crap that you think I've given this phone I consider this still a very attractive offering in the space and if Google pay or kind of NFC payments is important to you that is a major deal to have it here on this redmi note a pro and is really a step above the regular redmi note 8 

 download google services all the GAF suite

 now let's answer the next question you guys have how do I download the google apps on this phone now I've had surprisingly a number of people asking this and I thought it was kind of standard of how to do this on xiaomi phones but you see that there is an app it's gonna be in Chinese but this is the app that once i press there will just download google services all the GAF suite and it'll end up having the Playstore downloaded directly and so where do you get this app you want to go to theme store and just type in Google you should be able to find it if not just go to the browser and you should be able to find it there without issue and now the next question I've been getting a lot about is G cam we saw you got G cam ayushcreative  how did you get G chem how did you get it well there's G cam as you can see and it is working here on the redmi note 8

 G cam version

now I will I will admit something to you guys here this is not the officialredmi note 8 g cambers in fact i did this and actually just tested this out I typed in Google and I'll link the description in  the link that I actually use to download this G cam version this is actually the redmi note 7 G cam port and I was just curious I said I wonder if this would work on the redmi note 8 well it works and you can see here take a photo but is it stable so far it's been pretty stable as you can see you can move around portrait nitesite should work holding still but I think typically in the camera app itself you see there it works pretty well when they will have an official version of G cam for the redmi note 8 i don't know but once i do have more information on that i will be happy to share it and now the last question i just wanted to address here in this quick blog  i think this is the one you were all waiting for ayushcreative  when is this launching in India when is this launching in India and what is going to be the price in India the first kind of point is I have no idea what is gonna launch it India I have a general understanding of when it might launch in India if you guys remember right after the redmi note 8 announcement in china we had our good it's good man CEO Manu and Manu basically explained he dropped a tweet saying that because of regulations because of essentially having to get certified the device certified in India they were working to try to get this release in India but it would probably be two months from when it was released in China and so if you're looking at the date when this was announced this was basically announced about three weeks ago now it came out actually I think it's been almost longer it's been almost a month so let's just say it's been almost a month since when this was announced and so if you kind of do the calculation from there you're probably looking at a mid-october early to mid October release for this redmi note 8 in India now in terms of pricing that is a real good question and I know what I would want this to be priced for all you guys out there I think the ideal price point if you can get that 4 GB 64 gigs of storage for around 10,000 Indian rupees or if you could get to that magical nine nine nine nine for this phone it's gonna sell like hotcakes and with the snapdragon 665 4gb of ram great four thousand milliamp for battery life which is performing really well you can see here in GCM battery monitor it's doing a great job and I am really happy with the experience of this phone the Snapdragon 6:65 isn't the best or fastest chip but I think if that price point comes in at nine thousand just under ten thousand Indian rupees  you will have a winner on your hands again so that's really a guys just wanted to share my one-week thoughts on this redmi note 8 it's definitely my favorite of the two redmi note eight series phones that have come out but hit me up with any questions any comments you have and I will be happy to respond to those in the comment section but that is it for this quick blog  if you liked it give me that thumbs up  let's move on to the next the next kind of quick status update and that is with none other than the mean 90 Pro and so stay tuned I'm gonna be sharing also my quick update one month review of the me 90 Pro coming next so that's it guys and this is where I leave you by saying this is ayushcreative signing off have a good one 

Post a Comment

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK

Previous Post Next Post